Salary range Depends on Qualifications and Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Coordinators are an important part of a company’s sales team. By supporting sales representatives and coordinating sales related activities within the company, they contribute to achieving sales targets. Although they do not have the responsibility of selling, sales coordinators play an important role in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sales force. Sales coordinators require excellent organizational, administrative and communication skills, together with the ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
- Assist the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Booking appointments with clients
- Booking on-site demonstrations with clients
- Prepare and follow up on any sales quotes made for clients
- Schedule weekly sales meetings with management/sales persons; recording meeting minutes/notes
- Conduct post installation calls to customers for quality assurance
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm friendly manner
- Work closely with the sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop sales strategy accordingly
- Assist in developing effective marketing campaigns
- Work in co-ordination with management to review sales team’s monthly forecasts
- Maintain CRM software/database (Sales Force)
- Assist with all sales related paperwork
- Preparation of presentation materials (brochures, charts, etc.)
- Relief/assistance to switchboard and reception
- Update web content/social media platforms
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum degree/certificate level of education in Sales and/or Marketing
- Fluent in the English language.
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Previous experience in inside sales/marketing/telecommunications is an asset.
- Must be organized and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience with Sales Force is an asset
- Great customer service skills