Designed with our customers’ needs in mind.
Looking to immediately add value to the range of services they offer, without compromising on budget or floor space.
- Commercial Printers
In need of a lower-volume, high-quality printer to run proofs, print specialty jobs and keep short-run work from tying up larger systems.
- Franchise / Pay-for-print
Who rely on a dedicated system and need high-quality color, media flexibility and accurate registration without compromising speed.
- Marketing Agencies
Looking to expand their creativity and reduce outsourcing of presentations and comps.
Delivering what the market needs.
The RICOH Pro 5300s/C5310s come to market focused on four essential areas of production print.
Exceptional Media Handling
- Oversized media up to 13” x 49.6”
- Auto duplexing up to 13” x 19.2”
- Auto duplexing up to 360 gsm
- Vacuum Feed LCIT supports coated media
- Vacuum Feed LCIT supports carbonless media (Optional)
- Saddle-stitch up to 30 sheets / 120 pages with optional face trimmer
- 400-sheet 2 Tray Air Assist Cover Interposer
- GBC Punching and Wire Binding
- Plockmatic SBT and PBM350e
Performance & Productivity
- Heavy paper weight productivity
- 65ppm/80ppm (256 gsm)
- 50ppm/55ppm (256.1 – 360 gsm)
- High-speed scanning (240 ipm)
- EFI Controller options
- Max. paper capacity of 8,550 sheets
High Image Quality
- 2400 x 4800 dpi
- VCSEL technology
- Color consistency
- Mechanical registration
- Parallel Calibration
- Skew correction
This is what you can expect from the RICOH Pro C5300s/C5310s
- High-productivity with speeds up to 80 ppm
- Exceptional image quality with 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Media flexibility for coated, carbonless, specialty and synthetics stocks up to 360 gsm
- Media support up to 13” × 49.6”
- 8,550-sheet max. capacity / 3,850-sheet standard capacity
- Intuitive user controls and a 10” Smart Operation Panel
- Color consistency and precise front-to-back registration
- Auto duplexing up to 13” × 19.2” at weights to 360 gsm
- Expansive selection of finishing options for greater profits
- Choice of Ricoh and EFI Controllers to match workflows
- User authentication and data encryption
- High-speed 240 ipm color scanning
- ENERGY STAR® compliant for lower operating costs and sustainability goals
- TCRU Kits for scheduled maintenance and maximum uptime
- FAX optional
Learn more by downloading the brochure below.